Thank you for your interest in Parking at St. Paul’s on-the-Plains Episcopal Church.
We offer parking permits to Texas Tech students, faculty, and staff. We are located between 15th and 16th Streets west of Avenue X. We offer the following permit types:
Full Academic Year Permit: $175
Fall/Spring Semester Permit: $100
Permits are sold on a first come, first serve basis, and may be obtained by going to StPaulsLubbock.org. We will accept payments online through PayPal only. You will pick up the physical permit from the church on Tuesday, August 27th. Office hours are 9am – 3pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Permits go on sale May 15, 2019, for fall 2019 or academic year 2019-2020.
WHEN PURCHASING A PERMIT:
- Select which permit you are choosing (Fall, Spring, or Full Academic Year)
- Make your payment through PayPal for your choice
- Fill out the form below and submit the information. (We must have the completed form to complete your purchase.)
BEFORE PURCHASING A PARKING PERMIT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES:
Parking Permit Rules
- You may park in either the north lot bordered by 15th Street across the alley from the church, or in the main lot bordered by 16th Street. (See map for clarity.)
- Display your permit at all times on your left front dashboard. PERMIT MUST BE VISIBLE. Vehicles without a displayed permit are subject to towing at your expense, regardless of whether you purchased a permit or not.
- You must notify the office if you have a vehicle change or your license plate number changes. The permit number and car information on file MUST MATCH.
- Parking is not permitted before 6:00 a.m. or after 11:00 p.m.
- Parking is not permitted on weekends.
- Funerals will preempt all student parking. We will notify you of parking lot closures the day before via email to allow you to make alternate arrangements. If your email address changes during the semester, you must notify our office.
- Please park in designated spaces only. Vehicles parked on sidewalks, alleyways, driving lanes, exits and entrances will be towed.
- Speeding through the parking lots will not be permitted, as it would endanger pedestrians.
- VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN POSSIBLE REVOCATION OF YOUR PERMIT AND SUBJECT YOUR CAR TO TOWING AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- St. Paul’s does not assume any liability for your car or its contents while parked in our lot. You park at your own risk.
We have 68 parking spaces for sale and we will only sell 68 spaces.